Tumbleweed Ranch is a 3rd generation family farm and ranch. We are located just south of Montana’s Hi-Line, between Conrad and Shelby. We raise top quality Angus-cross cattle and produce a tremendous hay crop each year.
Tumbleweed Ranch is:
- Jeff & Lindsey Habets, and son Hayden
- Ernie & Shirley Habets (Jeff’s parents)
- Indy (Red Heeler, the Queen Bee, all guests must check in with Indy first.)
- Dutch (Heeler, “the Quiet One”, takes her job very seriously, Whistle Blower/Alert Giver – should anything be out of the ordinary or vehicle on the road, we will know. May nip at UPS man.)
- Dalton (Heeler/House Dog, Head Taste-Tester and Scrap-Eater, 80 pound lap dog, Greets/Smiles with all teeth.)
- A bunch of bossy fat cats that trophy hunt for sport